Monday 4 March 2013

About the rabbits #3: Lonely in Manhattan

Hi there, my name is Heidi, I am 24 years old, was born in Cologne, and I am addicted to traveling (puh, so glad I've got that off my chest). 
I love everything, from the beautiful noplaceville to the metropolises of the world. I am always on the white rabbit's tail, to find new places, people and cultures. My motivation is simple: I want to be as happy as I possible, but how do I now where, if I didn't see every single inch of this planet? 
And even though I love my birthplace, it's beer and all the amazing people living there, I cannot keep still. 
Maybe, one day, I will find an even better beer from another city...? - Ha, just kidding!
So far, my favorite spot on the earth is Manhattan's Central Park. Being in the nature but feeling the pulse of the most exciting, most breathtaking city so close. 
I will keep the feeling of being lonely in Manhattan, on the grass of the Central Park, next to a little waterfall, forever in my soul. 


However, I am sure sooner or later I will find a place even more attracting. 
I do not care about how I hunt the white rabbit (coach, train, plane, car, boat, feed, tandem or unicycle), I just care about keep trying, keep moving and keep being curious. 
So, if you want, follow me following the white rabbit. xxx Heidi



No comments:

Post a Comment