Monday 4 March 2013

About the rabbits #2: Sunrise in Hamburg…




I am Aylin. I was born in Turkey, started studying in Hamburg and currently I am studying a year abroad in Scotland. I follow the white rabbit because I love being surrounded by people with different backrounds. I love learning about different cultures, sharing experience, eating different food and capturing the spirit of each city I visit.  
But if people ask me where my ‘soul’ belongs it is definitely HAMBURG – the most beautiful city in the world. Ok, maybe in Germany.
I took this picture at the port of Hamburg after I went to the famous fish market at 6 a.m. Well I am a student so you can guess that I did not wake up at 5 in the morning. I went there straight after partying. The fish market is an absolute must see for everyone visiting Hamburg! After eating a fresh ‘Fischbrötchen’ you have free entry to the ‘Fischmarkthalle’ next to the market where you can listen and go on dancing to some really nice live music with so many different people. I love it! #Aylin  

No comments:

Post a Comment