Monday 1 April 2013

*Special Edition; Walt Disney Resort, Marne la Valley, Paris


Location: Walt Disney Resort, Marne la Valley, Paris
It is a real chance to have on Walt Disney Resort park attraction in its country. My first visit in this park it was when I was 4 years old, with my parents and my old sister. It is wonderful for a child to see its favourite heroes and to take a picture with them; it is like a magical world. My second visit it was when I was 17 years old with my friends, even if I was exciting to see “Symba, Mickey”, and all others mascots it is not for the same reasons that I went to the park, it was for the attractions, many amazing attractions, but the ambiance still the same, and these magical memories when I was a child are ever present in my mind.
#Marie





No comments:

Post a Comment